Search found 21 matches

by Rhine_Labs
Mon Sep 21, 2026 3:22 am
Forum: Pay it Forward
Topic: Pay it Forward Rules! (Read Before Posting)
Replies: 0
Views: 156

Pay it Forward Rules! (Read Before Posting)

Pay It Forward Rules

1. Making Your Selection

Be Clear: The person offering the item must clearly state how they will select the recipient.

Final Decision: The giver's choice is final and must be publicly posted.

Keep Your Word: If you post that you are giving something away, follow through ...
by Rhine_Labs
Mon Sep 21, 2026 3:04 am
Forum: Industry Links
Topic: Discord: Anders Nielsen's Clubhouse
Replies: 0
Views: 132

Discord: Anders Nielsen's Clubhouse

Anders Nielsen's Clubhouse (Some DIY programmers)
https://discord.gg/ujxkqdPJJ
by Rhine_Labs
Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:59 am
Forum: Industry Links
Topic: Discord: Faulty Hardware Group
Replies: 0
Views: 79

Discord: Faulty Hardware Group

Faulty Hardware (Glitching and Other Research)
https://discord.gg/kN8hqzgKM
by Rhine_Labs
Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:57 am
Forum: Industry Links
Topic: Forum: Eevblog
Replies: 0
Views: 79

Forum: Eevblog

by Rhine_Labs
Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:55 am
Forum: Industry Links
Topic: groups.io: Data I/O Group
Replies: 0
Views: 84

groups.io: Data I/O Group

by Rhine_Labs
Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:52 am
Forum: Industry Links
Topic: Telegram: Xeltek Mega Magic
Replies: 0
Views: 83

Telegram: Xeltek Mega Magic

Xeltek Mega Magic Group
https://t.me/+NKjL11OEQUhiNzMy
by Rhine_Labs
Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:50 am
Forum: Industry Links
Topic: Discord/Other: Siliconprwan (ProgHQ)
Replies: 0
Views: 80

Discord/Other: Siliconprwan (ProgHQ)

This is the links to Proghq

Discord: https://discord.gg/zshYH6ABS

Github: https://github.com/ProgHQ

Web:(Dead Link)
by Rhine_Labs
Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:36 am
Forum: Industry Links
Topic: Facebook: Data I/O Programmer User Group
Replies: 0
Views: 72

Facebook: Data I/O Programmer User Group

Data I/O Programmer User Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dataiouser

Thsi Group is all things Data I/O

Go to advanced search